Why Learn English?
Our company has been working for about 5 years. We help non-English speakers with learning the language. We are absolutely sure that almost everybody would like to speak English well.
There is no reason not to study English, but there are still many people who think they know these reasons. Lack of time, money, bad teacher’s qualification… people often have something more important and urgent…
Here are our main reasons to study English:
1) We are living in a modern world, working on the Internet, buying things online and going abroad …We should understand what we see, what we read, what we are said to, what we say ourselves all around the word and in any situation. Obviously we need English.
2) We all want to get a good job, to make good money, to be wealthy and feel contented.
When we don’t know English we can’t work for International companies, we can’t speak to International partners and we can’t actually do business at all. Definitely we have to study English for our career prospects.
3) We like good communication. Communication with people from different countries is very interesting. If you are interested in foreign countries’ culture, habits and customs how could you get to know about it without learning English?
4) Personal growth. It’s one more good reason to study English. When you broaden your mind, new horizons are open for you. It may be challenging at first but then you will realize what English can do for you.
5) Like travelling? Why have difficulties during the flights, booking the hotel, asking about a place to get to… You can easily forget about it when you are confident – you will be understood.
I can continue and write a lot of reasons to prove my point of view.
But let’s just mark the most important points which were mentioned:
Travelling, making new friends, finding a rewarding job or being promoted, broadening your mind, having access to more information, communication with people all around the world, developing of your business and even your love life….. it seems like we have enough reasons for studying English.
Sometimes people put off studying due to the fact that they can’t find a good way of learning language.
We know how to ease your searching and make your studying process perfect!
“It's sometimes funny to watch some people doing
something the wrong way but doing it confidently..”
It’s very disappointing when we really see people studying or teaching in a wrong way… but they are sure they are ok!
Be confident that you are doing everything in a right way!