Happy Women's Day!
Дорогие Женщины! Dear Women!
C женским днем вас, наши замечательные студентки! Happy Women’s day to all our girls!
Специально для этого дня мы собрали фразы известных людей о женщинах!
Женщины – необъяснимые и прекрасные создания, тайну которых не смог разгадать ни один мужчина! ;)
Будьте счастливы милые девушки!
- Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty. – Rudyard Kipling
- The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce. - Mark Twain
- Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered: What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive. - Samuel Richardson
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. – Joseph Conrad
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed. - Maya Angelou
- Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants. - Coco Chanel
- I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved. - B. R. Ambedkar
- In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
- God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. - Farrah Fawcett
- You can tell the strength of a nation by the women behind its men. - Benjamin Disraeli
- Speaking very generally, I find that women are spiritually, emotionally, and often physically stronger than men. - Gary Oldman
- Clever and attractive women do not want to vote; they are willing to let men govern as long as they govern men. - George Bernard Shaw
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. - Margaret Thatcher
- A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform. - Diane Mariechild
- We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. - Marie Curie
Wish your day is as unique and special as you are!
Обращая внимание на последнюю фразу Марии Кюри, можем сказать, что в других вещах, которые вы решили достигнуть – мы вам, возможно, не помощники, но в изучении английского – мы точно поможем. Так что хотя бы одна цель будет точно выполнена с нашей помощью!
С 8-м марта!!!